Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nikki - Charlotte Engagement

So today was nice and cloudy with a high of only 81! This is uber-odd for Charlotte in August, which is usually melting around 100 this time of year. Luckily, Mother Nature cooperated as I had two shoots today. The sun peeked out here and there, but we made do with it anyway. (Photogs hate sun... ok, "hate" is a strong word, but we prefer some clouds/overcast much of the time.)

My first shoot was with my next bride, Nicki, who's getting married in just three weeks in Lake Norman. We met up at the Latta Plantation for the shoot. She was really easy to work with and has the cutest dimples I've ever seen! I really like how things have turned out so far.

Love these two shots!

I'm not into antiques, but I love the old barn. What can I say?
Just LOOK at those dimples... I want to pinch them.

My second shoot was with good friends of ours who have been dying to get their family portrait taken now that they're a family of SIX! If anyone can juggle a large family, it's these guys. Our hats are eternally off to them... I'm hoping they write a book that the rest of us can read on tips/tricks for child rearing. Just having #2 on the way is starting to freak us out!
"Mom" is really creative, and although I thought I was also creative, I could never come up with all the fun activities/crafts this woman can! Damn Martha Stewart. Some days I wish she would adopt me and I could could be a kid again for a day.



























No comments: