Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy 2010!

Merry Christmas... and a happy new year! I hope Santa was good to everyone this year. I had a wonderful Christmas. My husband went overboard on gifts for me (per usual) but now that I'm over the guilt of it, I'm actually enjoying them. The best, by far, was a six month membership to Massage Envy. I usually get 1-2 massages a year. Now I get one every month! Woo hoo!

For all of you girlies who may have gotten a big ole diamond for Christmas... thanks for visiting! I hope you like my work. 2010 is booking up quickly, and I just wiped August off the calendar last week. This means January, May, July, and August are already filled. Outside of that I'm game :)

I have a wedding this Saturday for a couple whose groom may or may not be deployed for his third tour in Iraq at the end of January. I'm really excited for their wedding. We did a quickie engagemnet session in uptown earlier this week. Here are a few faves... and thanks for serving our amazing country, Dan!









No comments: