Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beth & Scott - Charlotte Wedding



Today was Beth and Scott's wedding at Saratoga Springs which is located in Mineral Springs, NC in Cabarrus County. It's a really beautiful Southern Plantation setting complete with a gorgeous historic home, a pond and creek alongside it, and the bride arriving to the ceremony via a horse-drawn carriage. This venue takes the cake in my opinion. What a fabulous time we had!


Beth looked just gorgeous in her champagne gown all day. She fared better than me in the 90 degree heat, and her beautiful smile never left her face. She and Scott are so good together, and honestly the easiest couple I've photographed in 4+ years of doing this. They have so much fun together, you can't help but get great moments they share. I really, really enjoyed being a part of their special day.


Their colors were pink and green, and they had the most amazing, chic candy bar set up on the back porch. These M&Ms were just some of the goodies that awaited guests. The kids LOVED testing all the candy, as you can imagine.

Isn't she beautiful? I love this shot.
They are so happy together and had such a good, care-free attitude the whole time. Super fun couple! If they ever renew their vows, I think I'm going to invite myself :)

No comments: