Monday, June 22, 2009

Amanda + Lyndon - Charlotte Wedding

June has been my busiest month this year (surprise, surprise!) Since my last blog I've done one engagement and two weddings. All were fun; all were hot.

Especially hot was Amanda and Lyndon's wedding at Belk Chapel in Myers Park. The A/C was out in the church on a day where my car thermometer read 97! They were troopers and survived magnificently. Lyndon is an Air Force man (check out those Dress A's) so I knew he'd have no problem surviving, albeit even if it was H-O-T hot. Amanda deserves a Congressional Medal for withstanding the heat in her super big dress. She did great! This girl never complains about anything. I've spent a lot of time with her between engagement, bridal portraits, and the actual wedding. She has a great disposition and is simply a joy to be around. Lyndon lucked out! You know the old saying "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

Despite the heat, Amanda and Lyndon had a gorgeous wedding followed by a very classy reception at Maggiano's. It was very swanky and quite the party for a Sunday wedding if I do say so myself. Guests cut the rug all night long! We had a lot of fun. I haven't started editing yet, but here are a few favorites I've pulled out from the hundreds of files I have to go through.

Congrats Amanda and Lyndon! Enjoy this new chapter of your life in Charleston :)


Amanda before the wedding

Check out these cuties coming down the aisle
Just married!
So thankful to be out of the hot church!
Queens University has some killer photo ops. I love this one.


This was my excuse to eat some dessert first :) Who doesn't love Jelly Bellies?

I love the look on Amanda's face

All of the Academy cadets paying homage to "Top Gun"

1 comment:

Rolf Loken said...

Great photos Mary! You really capture the expressions so well. Lots of fun!