Monday, June 22, 2009

Jesse + Lauren - Mooresville Wedding

This past weekend was Lauren and Jesse's wedding in Mooresville followed by a super fun reception at Birkdale Country Club. I'll admit that I've been looking forward to their wedding all year! They are a totally care free, fun-loving couple that I knew would throw a killer wedding. They didn't disappoint. Lauren was all over all the little details (lime green and hot pink!) and didn't miss a beat. So fun!

So some of you know I had our most recent daughter just four months ago. I guess I'm still hormonal because I could not keep it together at this wedding! The minute Lauren's Dad saw her his floodgates opened, followed by Lauren's, followed by mine. I'm sitting there thinking "I hardly know these people, and I'm crying" but what's a girl to do? Usually the processional gets me, but this was the first time I cried while my bride was getting ready. I really am pathetic!

So as you can tell from the pics a great time was had by all. These are the kinds of weddings where I sometimes want to just toss the camera and join everyone on the dance floor. What a great time!

Ok, kids, I'm off to the beach. Happy 4th of July!

This is Lauren's signature expression!

Straight outta a magazine...

Jesse's so excited to see his bride!

Bubbles on exit

Mooresville ARP Church. Too darn cute.

Birkdale CC. Love me some pink parisols.

It was a sauna outside, but the tables sure were cute!

Just one of their many favors: personalized golf balls. Tee it up!


Dancing to "Jesse's Girl". Could they really NOT play this classic 80's hit? I think not!

1 comment:

Rolf Loken said...

Love the magazine shot, and Jesse looking down the aisle! Nice work!