Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bring on the Fall!

Summer's been so busy, I'm ready for fall! I know I've been a slacker in posting, but I took a week of vacation (woo hoo!) and had wedding after wedding this summer. Since my last post I shot a gorgeous wedding at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. Other than that, my head has been to the grindstone getting weddings edited and albums designed. A photographer's work is never done...

So I'm trying really hard to edit the three weddings I currently have outstanding before I go to Negril, Jamaica with my wonderful hubby. We celebrate our anniversary every year (this is our 7th) with a trip to an adult-only all-inclusive. We try to go somewhere new, and this resort came highly recommended. I'll let you know my personal thoughts afterwards. I will miss my girls like crazy, but cannot wait to just sit on a white beach, sip some rum punch, and read pointless novels like Pat Conroy's new "South of Broad" uninterrupted. Please pray for the hurricanes to stay away! We've always lucked out.

No comments: