Friday, March 11, 2011

28 Days

Not Netflix... not rehab... I'm due 28 days from now. I couldn't be more excited! Maybe he'll come early although I really like the idea of an April baby, so March can just take it slow with me.

On another note, I just posted the album layout I designed for Matt and Gillian (September 4 wedding) on Facebook. It's a 10x10 album, hence the square images. I really like it, and I used a new program to design it which cut my design time by at least 50% and gave me a lot more creative flexibility... something this lady needs these days!

Next up is editing. I shot a super fun wedding in Chapel Hill two weeks ago that I need to edit, then I'll be heading on to editing last week's bridal shoot. We captured the bridal shoot it in two very odd locations: a fire station and a retirement home :) I thought I'd seen it all, but these were firsts for me! Both locations turned out great though. I can't wait to share images. The most exciting part was the fire station got a call while we were shooting. It literally took between 8-12 seconds for the truck/firemen to be gone. I've nevre seen anything so fast in my life. I was very impressed and am now even more thankful for our firemen, policemen and others who put their lives on the line daily to protect ours. So cool!