Friday, October 24, 2008

Europe anyone?


Ok, so this may be my last post for a while. Life is just insane! We sold our house on Sunday and have until December to pack and move (right down the street to our new house.) In the meantime I'm shooting one wedding, two engagements, a baby, a family, and a bridal portrait in a 10 day span... while working full time. Oh, and the big kicker? We planned an 8 day trip to Italy back in May before we were expecting and before our house ever went on the market!

I can't complain because I bring everything upon myself, but it's a lot to pack, move, work, work some more, and take a trip to Europe in the middle of it all. I mean, I can't wait to get there and look forward to sharing pictures with you of all the beautiful things we'll see (especially Nicky's wedding at a castle in Florence) but I can only do so much! So here are some last "new pics" until I return from Italy. These are from the engagement I did last weekend for Lauren and Brock. They're natives, but call NYC home these days. They were home for a Clemson football weekend and really wanted to get their engagement pics done in time for the holidays so I said, "why not?" Hope you like them!







No comments: