Monday, May 19, 2008

Babies, Couples, & Fundraisers, Oh My!

What a weekend... In just one day I shot one baby (that doesn't sound right???), two engagements, and a black-tie fundraiser. The first was a newborn session for an old friend who just had her first. Baby Garrett was pretty cooperative, so all went well.

Later Saturday morning I met two of my brides-to-be and their fiances at a local park for some pre-wedding engagement shots. They both brought their dogs, which I love! Cowboy didn't like getting his picture taken, but we made do. He's a nice "baby" at 85+ pounds.

I rounded out the day by volunteering my services at the Sticks to Bricks (http://www.stickstobricks.com/) fundraiser at the Levine Museum of the New South uptown. It was a wonderful night raising money to build schools in Darfur. We also got a special treat musically, as an awesome artist named Damien Horne (http://www.damienhorne.com/) performed. He's part of the Muzik Mafia in Nashville (Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson, Cowboy Troy etc.) and totally rocked the house. We bought his CD and have been listening non stop! I'm still recovering from my crazy weekend... pics will come later this week from all of the aforementioned.












No comments: