Sunday, May 11, 2008

Carrie & Jason - Charlotte Engagement



Happy Mother's Day! This year was my second Mother's Day. It was a beautiful day that I enjoyed with my family immensely. I kicked off the weekend with a little work though, shooting Carrie and Jason's engagement shoot uptown Friday night (I wouldn't necessarily call it work though.)



We had a great time in the west end by Gateway Village. They first met while living in an apartment complex down that way, so we decided to make that the main location for the shoot. There were some great views, green areas, and of course the vintage brick backdrops from some of the older buildings around there. I've posted some of my favorites as you can see.
Carrie kept pinching Jason to make him smile "naturally". What a hoot they were! Both were a little shy at first, but we all figured it was just a warm-up for their big day next month when all eyes will be on them.


No comments: