Monday, May 5, 2008

Tricia & Derek - Charlotte Wedding

Saturday I shot my first wedding of 2008! Tricia and Derek got married in the University area followed by a reception at the Hilton. What a relaxed couple they were... nothing stressed them out; not even the looming clouds all day (which never produced rain, thankfully!) I was really excited to kick off the wedding season with these two. I'm sure they're having a great time in Maui right now... (can you hear the jealousy in my voice?) Here are some of my favorite images thus far...


The wedding party of 11 practically performed the entire Hokey Pokey for a large crowd of prom-goers at the Boardwalk in University Place.


The beautiful bride... this pretty much sums up her relaxed mood for the day. So pleasant!


This was our flower girl, Alyssa. She chased the dog all over the house the entire time the girls were getting ready. Forget the bride; the dog was the center of this show!



One might argue the bride feels the same way about her puppy. :)





No comments: