Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Congrats Jennifer & Dan! Charlotte Wedding 2010

Wasting no time, I jumped right back into shooting weddings this past Saturday on January 2nd. It was the coldest day of the winter yet, but that didn't stop anything! My brave bride and groom even wanted to do some outside shots, so I pulled on the wool coat and said "sure!" The wedding was at an Episcopalian church uptown followed by a GORGEOUS reception at the Havana Social Club in Cornelius. This was a new venue for me, but one I hope to shoot at again. Brides... check it out. It's a beautiful venue full of windows and a really nice coordinator with a fun accent :)

Here are some faves from our chilly day...

@ the church


exiting after the ceremony

Jetton Rd - Cornelius

Jetton Park

Church & 5th St. - Uptown

No comments: