Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New for 2010: Shoot & Share Option



Calling all brides! I've just announced a new package option for 2010 with special pricing if you book before the end of the month! "Shoot & Share" is essentially as the name describes. I shoot, you share. Easy breezy. Clean and simple. (insert more cliches here)...

In this age of "do it yourself" online photo options like Picasa software, Shutterfly albums, etc. I want to give my clients the option and control to do what they want with their images for one low price. I view it as a win/win, as you're getting my services for a much lower price than I typically charge AND you're getting all of your wedding day images in less than a week! Let's not also forget that it may sound like a good idea now to have your friend who's an aspiring photographer take your pics for free, but trust me a year from now you'll wish you'd have just spent the money on a real one. These are your wedding photos, people! They're all you'll have left when the day is a distant memory years from now.

I win because (as my husband will tell you) I LOVE shooting weddings and using my mad skillz, but I am not a fan of the hours and hours of post-process work I typically spend on each collection (this is especially true now that we have two little girls running around the house). My personality doesn't help either, as I'm a type-A who wants everything perfect, so a task that should take a few hours sometimes takes me 10+.

So here's the lowdown for all of you Pioneer Woman, Martha Stewarts who just want to do it yourself:

Cost: $1500
Coverage: 6 hours (additional available for hourly charge)
Images: I'll edit 25-50 of my faves. You get these and the rest of the originals within a week!
Release form: ditto to the above

Book now! The introductory price of $1500 only good through January 31! Price goes up to original on February 1st.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Mary - Thank you so much. You were absolutely amazing and the sample pics you posted today are terrific! We really appreciate all that you did for our kids. Mel (Groom's Mom)

Rolf Loken said...

Great idea Mary! And you do have mad skillz!