Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Help for Haiti... just by booking me as your Charlotte Wedding Photographer today!

Hey everyone... the devestation in Haiti is beyond words. I watch the Today show every morning and read the paper daily. I simply can't comprehend what these people are going through. I've already made my family's personal donations, but I was trying to think of what else I could do. Here's what I came up with:

For every package booked between now and the end of February $100 will be donated to the American Red Cross's efforts in Haiti. It's that easy! You get to check one more item off your wedding planning to-do list while doing good for those so much less fortunate than you and me. It really is that simple. Once your contract is received I will forward you the receipt from the donation YOU made happen.

No comments: